When you need to do a job that's as potentially dangerous as demolition or asbestos, you need specialised personnel who are experienced and qualified to do the job right.
In North Queensland, that team is Down to Earth Demolitions. We are experienced professionals who hold all the appropriate licences (as a Company and as individual staff members), implement the safest possible working practises, and adhere closely to all the relevant regulations and requirements.
- Business Certificate to Perform Prescribed Activity - Demolition
- Business Certificate to Perform Prescribed Activity - Asbestos Removalist
- Secondhand Dealers Licence
- Regulated Waste Transport Certificate (for all trucks)
- Staff all holders of Building and Construction General Induction Tickets (Blue Cards)
- Trade Alliance Member of Master Builders Association
- Asbestos Industry of Australia.
- Commerce Queensland
- Building Services Contractors Register of Suppliers
- Licensed Demolishers
- Licensed Asbestos Removalists